Rudolph Brooch Needle Felting Kit - Hawthorn Handmade
Create your own beautiful needle felted animal brooch with our Rudolph needle felting kit. With the British wool and step by step instructions, you’ll be able to master this fun and addictive craft with ease.
All of our kits are fantastic gifts, either for yourself or for crafty friends and loved ones. If you’re looking for a new hobby or want to unwind our kits are just the ticket.
Once completed, the brooch will look perfect on a coat, or even turned into a fridge magnet! The finished piece is also a fantastic gift for someone else.
The kit includes all the materials and tools needed to complete the brooch plus detailed instructions. This kit contains two sharp needles so adult supervision is required if children are completing the kit. If you need some extra help you can also check out our video tutorials. We estimate that it will take a beginner 2-4 hours to complete.
At Hawthorn Handmade we design our kits with lots of crafty love. Each kit is put together by hand in our studio in the heart of Dorset where are are surrounded by the nature and wildlife that constantly inspires us.
What’s included in your kit:
- British wool in a variety of breeds and colours
- 2x felting needles in a secure holder to keep them safe
- Silver coloured brooch back
- Detailed instructions with 12 step by step photos
- Beautiful gift box
You will also need:
- Foam block working surface - available separatley
- Needle and thread (to sew your brooch back on with)
- Tea and biscuits (optional!)
- Box: 10x6.5x3.5cm
- Finished design: Approximately 6-8cm tall