Bobbiny 3 Ply Macramé Rope - Lavender
The new 3mm 3ply Macramé Rope is a triple twist cotton cord composed of 60 single threads twisted with three 20-thread parts. It is perfect for macramé, weaving or any fiber art.
The new 5mm 3ply Macramé Rope is a triple twist cotton cord composed of 120 single threads twisted with three 40-thread parts. It is perfect for macramé, weaving or any fiber art.
It is super soft, smooth, knots beautifully and gives amazing, twirly fringes and tassels. Thanks to its twisted structure it is firm and easy to work with.
It is sustainable and 100% made of recycled cotton.
How the rope is produced:
1. Old clothes and textile waste are collected and sorted by color.
2. They are cut into consistent smaller pieces and shredded.
3. Selected colors are blended to gain an amazing shades of yarn. The colorblend process allows consistent color matching with no dyes, no water and no chemical products applied!
4. Cotton is spun to achieve the softest and finest yarn.
5. Yarn is twisted into Premium 3ply Macramé Rope <3
The inner spool is made of recycled paper and is biodegradable.
Our 3ply Macramé Rope has been granted authorization according to STANDARD 100 by OEKOTEX (including requirements for Baby articles).
OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 guarantees that the tested and certified yarn does not contain any harmful substances that are a danger to human health and environment.